Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Better today...

Feel better this morning..except too fat..I bought a welsh lamb shepherd's pie from M*S and cooked carrots and peas to go with it and ate it all up..which is good except the shep pie was for two.....didn't mean it....well it wasn't that big....I didn't have anything else....trouble is I have to weigh myself tomorrow morning, as agreed with diet buddy..I fear it will not be good news..what with dinner and the bar of Cadbury's dairy milk earlier....it was medicinal, honestly...

Watched Mystic Pizza - a cosy little film with a young Julie Roberts...after coming to bed I chatted to a couple of people via msn and e-mail, and meant to have an early night but kept chatting til nearly two in the morning..far too late, but a lot of things were said and the air duly cleared...for the moment....

Two friends of mine went to gigs last night. Only one rang and let me hear a bit. Now LIz, you are a real friend..thank you..I'll be honest, I had never heard of them, but they sounded good...

Think I will change handbags this morning. Have emptied current handbag contents on to bed. Goodness, who would have thought there was so much in it???

Let me know if this blog ever gets too shallow....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

she didn't phone me. maybe i shouldn't have admitted to not knowing who the hell they are? but you'd think she'd have phoned to educate me. Hrmph.

hope the weigh in was ok sally?? Me i no longer care. i'm joing the BRitish womens sumo team. did anyone else watch that documentary last night. storming stuff. eat chocolate, win medals.