Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate


Liz, you are a saint next to me!!! Was I too honest? Or did you just lie a lot..I'm worried now....

Take the Dante's" Inferno Test

4 comments:

1 i z said...

I'm either depressingly boring or so evil that whilst I endeavoured to answer honestly, my threshold criteria for each question is worryingly high.

I kind of think I'd prefer unconscionably evil over dull.

Rainbow dreams said...

I came out at level two but am certain I made a mistake....:)

Caroline said...

i can't believe i know so many nice people. what's with you guys? come down to the 7s where all the fun is had!

Kathryn said...

I'm off to Purgatory with Liz...but Giles, with (he claims) total honesty is heading down to the Malebolge. Where did I go wroooooong??!At least he'll be able to wave to Caroline over the fence!