Sunday, January 28, 2007

So far so good....

...I am managing to avoid the usual pattern of two weeks up, two weeks down..I am getting into the third week of being ok: normal, stable, even happy some days: other days have been a bit 'ish' but I have avoided the horrible downward slide into depression...long may it last..three weeks of emotional stability would be good....

This doesn't mean I haven't got stressed over the work internet stuff: or the usual upset over being let down, messed around, taken for granted, how ever you like to look at it: I have got very angry and upset and said, enough, I will not put up with this any longer, and I mean it..but how to go forward when the person in question seems incapable of change....


However, I have maintained my sanity and emotional equilibrium, and had a good week over all. Here are the highlights I didn't get round to sharing:


Finished: State of the Union by Douglas Kennedy..enjoyed it...

Listened to: The Beatles Red album in my car..they just don't make music like that any more....

Saw: The Pursuit of Happyness at the cinema, starring Will Smith. Go and see it..a true story which will pull on your heart strings...

Also saw: Walk the Line, on dvd, life story of Johnny Cash...enjoyed it...

Went to: Mozart Birthday concert, today, at London's new venue, the Cadogan Hall, an old church, a beautiful venue, highly recommended, and the Mozart quartets were wonderful..I have already booked for another concert in February...
Also listened to: Andy Thornton's The Healing Darkness album on my pc...just lvoe his songs, I think I may have mentioned before..and as I am typing this, I am listening to Steve Lawson's Bitter Sweet..very relaxing....I lvoe this whole shuffle playlist, you never know what you're gonna git....
I think I have also mentioned discovering a love (wow, spelled it right!) for Snow Patrol..what an eclectic week it's been....
And the boy rang from Shanghai, about to fly to his next city for his next round of factory visits..he hasn't needed to buy any clothes because the hotels have done a stunning job on his laundry...and apparently he would kill for a pizza...

No comments: