Monday, January 01, 2007

Positive things....

Yesterday I met with Rosemarie to go swimming, I swam 20 lengths non stop, which is good going for me, and we had a coffee and a long catch up. She encouraged me to sign up for my introduction to the gym, and personal training programme, that's happening on Thursday.

This morning, after a wobbly start, I attacked my untidy music/playroom, whilst playing Caroline's Dixie Chicks CD very loudly. Sorry, I will give it back soon, honestly..I am growing to like it nearly as much as the first, which I absolutely love.....

This afternoon I went for a doggie walk with Jacky and Peter, ending with tea and cake at their house, and another day to thank God for good friends to spend time with.

Tomorrow..a rude awakening before 7.30am, and an attempt to get up and be in work on time..start the year as I mean to go on.

To all my blogging friends, I do lvoe and value you, thank you, and keep on blogging!!! I wish you all a happy and peaceful 2007.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

lolol that and the other several!!!
no problem my love - you enjoy and play them loud girl!!!! they are all safely loaded onto itunes on my computer and play themselves randomly as the apple-god sees fit. UNtil i dig my cd player out from behind the sofa thee is no need for the little round shiny things to come home!!