Monday, January 15, 2007

Oh dear, I get that Feeling...

I lvoe it when you call,
I lvoe it when you call,
I lvoe it when you call,
But you never call at all,
It's only conversation,
So what's the complication,
I love it when you call
But you never call at all...

Now you all know who I am talking about....it happens all the time....no sooner does the subject come up - of you-know-who- : talk to anyone who tries to make contact with him, and like Merlin, they generally say, 'He never answers texts/phone calls/voice messages/e-mails.'

I mentioned in my blog about Saturday that Laa and DC came round for a cup of tea..what I didn't say is that when Laa walked into the kitchen and saw him, her eyes went up to heaven and she said, words to the effect of, 'Finally!! After voice mails, e-mails, texts, calls to the home phone, mobile phone..maybe I will get an answer...' and I heard DC make excuses for all the non responses....and now Merlin says, perhaps he shouldn't take it personally......

I was sitting in a restaurant in London with Laa before Christmas, spending a relaxing evening, when someone from GB, who I hardly know, and certainly didn't know they had my number, texted me and asked, apologetically, if I could get him to call her, because she had just about given up any other way, and she was desperate to set up a meeting. I had an e-mail a while ago from one of the Five saying the same thing.... It happens to me so often, phone calls, e-mails and texts from people asking me to get him to respond, it may surprise you to know that I get quite annoyed..not with the people...but with HIM. The person I am in business with....he does it to me all the time, and yes, Merlin, I take it very personally, and I know I shouldn't.

The Feeling song above..I sang it to him in the car in front of his daughters the other day, I said it was his theme song..they lvoed it......and just for the record, I rang and left a voice mail on his phone at 7pm tonight, and asked him to phone me asap (on business matters.) Still waiting............

1 comment:

1 i z said...

That's the perfect tune for DC!

Can we all have theme tunes?