Sunday, January 21, 2007

Room to grow....

CD towers suitably sawed (see how the bottom fits neatly round the skirting..I think it was my accurate template that did it)..they are also screwed to the wall above, so they won't fall over.

My side is nearly full, Clive's side has a way to go. See the gap between the CD towers and the door..that is so I can fit a third one in when needed....impressive, huh?

I took this photo and saved the pic in my file..when I came to upload it to blogger I couldn't find it..then I realised, instead of saving it as CD tower, it was DC tower. Oops!!!!

6 comments:

1 i z said...

DC Tower?

So.many.jokes.must.not.make.in.public...

sally said...

I.know.I.am.with.you....

Caroline said...

i.can't.imagine.what.you.might.mean.

Kathryn said...

:-)

Shaun said...

we.don.t.want.to.make.him.aware.of.this.place.that.they.have.already.built.in.his.name..it.might.go.to.his.head....

http://www.viennadc.at/eng/Projekte/Zukuenftige_Projekte.html

sally said...

wot????