Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hot news from China....

'Hi, just waiting for my flight back south. Pretty cetral here and they can't get many Westerners. On my own and getting stared at everywhere. Doesn't help that I've practically got a beard.

Nearly brought a supermarket to a standstill last night. Making me quite paranoid. Tomorrow should be fairly straight forward tho, a return visit. The on to Hong Kong on the ferry. Hurrah!! Book going well. Love J.'

Dear J, you do brighten my day! And what book are you reading?' Mx

'I do hope you're not being sarcastic!! The Michael Palin book of course. Want Graham Chapman's book now! J.'

I bought him M Palin's autobiography for Christmas. J is a great fan of Monty Python. Glad it has seen him round China!!! I wonder if his being 6' 4" has anything to do with him being stared at.....

Managed to listen to Chasing Cars at full volume four times whilst writing this!! Lvoe it!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

i love your son.

is that allowed?