Monday, February 12, 2007

That's two posts I have lost now..one being a long, articulate and passionate part two leading on from my last entry, and in response to your kind comments - thank you - but it wouldn't publish or save, and at gone midnight I couldn't be *rsed to write it all again..and this morning's attempt I somehow deleted by mistake..so I will just post this pic of a 4 foot snow rabbit which James saw whilst walking on Hampstead Heath last Friday..a lot of dogs were very perturbed and barking at it madly....

3 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Arrggggghhhh blogger.... I lost a long post last night too!

lovely rabbit :) We still don't have snow :(

Kathryn said...

VERY fine rabbit indeed.
You know where I am if you want to shriek..
Hugs xx

1 i z said...

so cool!!!

and very Donny Darko ;-)