Sunday, February 25, 2007

A scandalous evening...

Seeing as how I went to the pics with Laura last week, and am going with Rosemarie next week, I took notice of the whingeing that C wanted to go and see Notes on a Scandal, and booked for tonight. How come I have to do everything? Sigh...

It was another good film, with wonderful performances from Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett (much prettier than I remember her) and Bill Nighy..I lvoe Bill, a great comic actor with impeccable timing, but as with Hugh Grant, can be a little predictable...in this film he is different, and the screaming row with Cate is spot on...I know incandescent anger when I see it, and I often feel like screaming like that!!!!

Judi Dench's character change dimension as the story unfolded, and I was genuinely surprised at what developed...truly scary...

Oh well, I ought to try and get some sleep..I was so bored and yet wide awake last night I was looking people up on Friends Reunited until gone 1am!!! Hoped for someone to pop up on-line and say hello, but you have all got lives...or else you were asleep...

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Now that's 2 films I want to see...I LURVE Bill N.
But no films in the Shropshire hills, so I'll have to wait.
Take care and have a good week, sweetie. Hugs xx

Stuart said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(See blog for further details)