Tuesday, February 06, 2007

mmm...chocolate....

I came in from work last night..thinking, as I usually do, as I put my key in the door..mmm..is there anything yummy to eat..especially..is there any chocolate? And the answer, sadly, was no..mainly because I had eaten the large bar of Cadbury's Whole Nut I bought on Saturday...what was I going to nibble on???

I picked up the post, including the small jiffy bag, a sign, usually, that Clive has ordered a CD from somewhere, or a strange technical widget that will make him very happy...but no, the jiffy is addressed to me! Oh joy!!

I open it to find a card and a large square of chocolate...and they are from the lvoely Caroline, who, it has to be said, is going through a bad time at the moment (understatement??) and to think she has thought of me and gone and bought and posted chocolate - to me! - makes me feel very humble and cared for indeed.

I thought I should take a piccie of it to share with you all, so I whipped out my phone and arranged the chocolate tastefully for a photoshoot on my bed:
But somehow, in between taking it out of the packet, and taking its picture, a large chunk appears to have gone missing, can't think why..or where...but if you can still make out the message printed into the yummy belgian chocolate, I have to confirm...it does.

1 comment:

1 i z said...

It's a mystery...there really is no explanation I can think of. That missing chunk must have just vanished into thin air...