Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And the music was good too....

A return visit to the Cadogan Hall, because it is such a lvoely venue, I knew Clive would like it, so I booked for us and Jacky to go to a concert there last night. When we got there, Clive asked what the music was, and I said, I don't know, I chose the evening cos the young cellist looked rather gorgeous...
Clive tutted in a resigned sort of way..and it made Jacky laugh..anyway, I lied, it was only partly true, the London Phil Orch were playing and the programme was excellent..and Thomas played the most wonderful cello solo piece..a good time was had by all...(I recounted all this on msn last night to DC, who accused me of being shallow. Moi???)

I came home hungry, on account of having not eaten, and a conversation earlier in the week with someone about eating cereal as a child, before going to bed, must have stuck because I suddenly fancied a bowl of weetabix with ice cold milk. Mmmm....

This morning I logged on and found that the e-mail from Tony Bliar re the road pricing had gone into my junk-mail box. Clever laptop for working that one out....

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

wooh...beautiful AND a cellist. Is there greater joy to be had?
Glad it was a good evening.
We must msn at some point, love...I keep forgetting to open it cos I have googlechat too, but it would be lovely to "see" you!
Take care xx