Saturday, February 03, 2007

Homeward bound...

'Hi, got to Hong Kong fine by ferry...the most amazing place. Never seen anything like it. Out for a curry and beers last night. And shopping today. With a couple of guys from work. Nice hotel too. Stunning place. U have to see it to believe it! Flying out tomorrow night. Jx.

I hope he enjoys his weekend off. After the two weeks working and travelling he has done he deserves it!!!

I was supposed to be going shopping with Laa after work last night, but she texted me to say she was off with flu-like symptoms, and so I went round and made us both a cup of tea and kept her company..she had got as far as the sofa and was snuffling under a duvet..she was watching a really cheesy American film called, 'Remember I will always lvoe you..' about a child who was stolen as a baby finding his parents again as a teenager..have seen it before but didn't stop me watching it again!

As Mec was going out for the night, Laa decided she would like company, so I was persuaded to stay for a Chinese takeaway, and we watched Lost in Translation - one of Laa's favourite films, but I've not seen it before. I really liked it, and the quality of so much unknown or unexpected in it..especially the ending....

This morning her two bridesmaids came round here with Laa and tried on the dresses. They look really good! Now they have all gone shopping to find matching shoes..so amazing to see all three, friends since they were 5 at infants school, all grown up and helping to plan Laa's wedding....

Now I am the only one with out an outfit...sob....

2 comments:

Caroline said...

i vote we all fly out to hong Kong and get a tailor to run up a gorgeous frock for you...

Rainbow dreams said...

Such a shame his weekend was cut short - sorry, reading posts backwards here...

How wonderful that Laa still has her friends from such an early age still - how long have you got to find your outfit?