Monday, July 03, 2006

Warm and sleepy...

That's me this bright, sunny, Monday morning. Back home from GB Ops weekend at 6.15pm (how did lunch go on so long???) and out by 7pm to go see Kate Rusby at the Albans Arena. Was a lvoley way to end the weekend..when i got home I was sooooooooo tired I was in bed and asleep in minutes.....more later..oh do I really have to get up and go to work now? A day off to myself, to potter about, lie in the sun and recover would be another great way to end the weekend..oh no, Monday, volunteers' training day, got to get up and go train some people.....zzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

1 i z said...

I know what you mean about lunch. I thought we were doing so well, getting there for 12.30pm. I can't believe it was gone 3.30pm before we left...

What a lovely weekend though.

Blog more!

(assuming you've recovered from drinking that Brandy that is...)

Rainbow dreams said...

Thanks for letting me know about Kate Rusby - she formed part of my recent music ordering spree and arrived today :-)