Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Long day....

..started with an encounter with a carpet cleaning man (of course I was taking to the dog, that's my story and I'm sticking to it....)

Better day than yesterday, which I won't go into, but I am stressed which is affecting my stomach, so I am in a bit of pain and not eating much at all, drinking water mainly, and have actually lost a few pounds so that's good....not even eating chocolate....that's worrying...

Have been at the laptop all evening, well from 9pm til midnight anyway, working on my Final Report for my social work student. It's not finished but enough for tonight! Now it's gone 12 and I have been waiting for a phone call from one DC (I'll call after 9.30pm) yes, well after......about the doggie arrangements for tomorrow. I am having 3 legged Pixie Dog while D and H go on a little holiday to Devon for a couple of days..I have my uses...I think I'll give up and go to bed and hope D and doggie turn up before I need to leave for work...if he is still out in London at his leaving do, I doubt it......

1 comment:

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.