Friday, July 28, 2006

I may have to keep her....

...Pixie dog is so lovely and she has settled in well... here she is in the garden waiting for Laura to throw the ball...again....look at the picture carefully..can you see anything that's missing???? She is the fastest dog on three legs...

Today at work I discovered the top of my left arm to be painful..I realised it is muscle pain due to the hundreds of times, as I sat on the sun lounger last night, I threw the ball up the garden...

I think Sophie likes her new friend, they are getting on very well.

Earlier this week I had an e-mail from Laura, suggesting a girly night out with shopping, food and the cinema. I lvoe my baby girl! Just what I needed. So tonight we headed off to the Galleria and did a little shopping - she was getting me to try some clothes, but admitted my new found shape was something of a problem, so we gave up on that..but I bought some make-up and lvoely smelly things at the Body Shop, and I found a useful white t shirt at the M&S outlet store...

Then it was time to go to Mama Amalfi's and collapse over some rather good Italian food, and have a chat. I am pleased to say my re-telling of the carpet man story (see blog below) had the desired effect.....

For someone who has had trouble sleeping recently, and has been awake many nights til gone 2am, you would think going to see a film starting at 9.45pm would cause no problem...but no, as usual, sit me somewhere comfy and warm and I'm off...I was actually asleep before, through the trailers, and had lots of little sleeps through the film. Actually, Laura said she never saw me awake. But I was sometimes, I do remember some of it..Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn in Breaking Up. Believe me, I didn't miss much. Laura really liked it though...she dropped me off and I was greeted by not one but two happy, licky doggies who were more pleased to see me than life itself. Aaaaah....

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful pixie dog... beautiful, she's gorgeous :-)