Friday, March 02, 2007

Quizzes R Us...

We have written pub quizzes for GB, for fun in the Beer tent, and for Ops weekends, for fun in the bar...then we adapted one of them for use at David's New Year's Eve party, which went down well in a drunken sort of way...

Now we are adapting that one for a quiz night next Saturday for a charity I know of...wot I work for..me and DC will do the quiz and the raffle, the local chippie will provide the supper, and a good time will be had by all..and if we are very lucky, we'll raise some money too.

Did Active Listening and Communications skills training with my volunteers today...always enjoy that, it's generally a new skill for them and I lvoe to see them take it on board and practice and grow a little in awareness and confidence...

I had my hair cut and coloured today on the grounds that it had got too long, too dark, and was boring. Now it is shorter with layers and some blondy streaks. It cost me a lot of money. Do I like it? Well, I rushed home, jumped in the shower and washed it, blow dried it and cut the long straggly bits off the ends....I like it a bit better now...it's true that they say, if you can't change your life, you can always change your hair. And regret it...

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

Hoping your hair grows on you... or the colour and cut does anyway, have a lovely weekend, Katie