Sunday, March 25, 2007

Forgot to say...

..at last I have done it! Bought myself an ipod. Just couldn't face going away for
a week and having no music. and as I have spent the last couple of months loading loads of cds on to my laptop, it was easy to transfer it all, and now it is packed and ready to go..complete with my latest i-tunes purchase, the Peter Kay 500 miles comic relief video..that will keep my happy on the plane!!! All I have to do is get up at a quarter to four in the morning...night...xx..zzz

2 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Happy travelling :)

steve said...

welcome to the real world ... i have loads of suggestions for ipod food ... very good to make it so you can use it in your car ... (lead from the back of the stereo and run the wire to the glove compartment) ... (or buy the little FM tuning device that plugs into to the top of ipod then you just tune to a radio frequency (not great in london cos of the pirate radio stations) ... but then you can download things like alan bennet plays to listen to on long journeys ... remember if you have a proper ipod (large hard drive) you can sync it to store your contacts and photos so you can travel with your life ... you could store pictures of chocolate for emergencies :)