Sunday, March 25, 2007

Packed and ready...

..Finally packed and ready for our week's break by the Red Sea. Feels weird. We have never gone away before June before, not abroad anyway, so the summer stuff was still all put away and had to be dragged out..and tried on... we have never gone abroad for only one week, so it seems a lot of work getting ready..it takes me about three days to unwind into a holiday!

But I'm sure it will be fine..even if I am missing a meeting next weekend which means missing out on meeting up with good friends..I wish it didn't clash...have had a headache most of the weekend, and have been very stressed and emotionally wound up...think I have calmed down now, but the levels of my anger and upset scare me, if no-one else! The stress is keeping it all inside when I am at home, so no-one knows...but me...and anyone who reads this blog!!

It is also scary to think that I will be away from here for a week, and keeping in touch with my friends through virtual chats....this on-line community is so important to me now, I will miss you...of course, I may find an internet connection in the hotel...

Seriously, I think I need the break. It was booked to celebrate - if that is the right word - an event I have been keeping quiet about, until it happened - that is my husband selling his business and 'retiring' to work from home. After months of stress it still hasn't happened, although stuff should happen this week, so even he is taking his mobile phone so he can negotiate and talk business from the beach..not as stress free as we intended...

Anyway, I will have my phone with me too...if you should need me...

3 comments:

Caroline said...

have a suitcase full of hugs to take with you. they are of course exempt from excess luggage charges.

love you. enjoy.
xC

Kathryn said...

Oh sweetie...We'll miss you too, and think of you and send lots of prayers upwards that it's a good week, restful, stress free, a chance to unwind and maybe risk being yourself?
Love you lots xxx

Rainbow dreams said...

Have a lovely time Sally - I'll miss popping by here and catching up - even if I don't always comment.
Enjoy the break... will still be around you when you return, Katie,x