Monday, March 19, 2007

Lovely things....

Laa gave me a wonderful compact, silver, cool digital camera for my burfday, with which I have taken a couple of piccies but haven't had the time this week to study it and do more (but next week i will, more of that later...)

James gave me this album by Ray Lamontagne (known as The Mountain to his friends) and on the very first play I lvoed it instantly..didn't have to grow on me at all, so it has been playing pretty much constantly since Saturday..so if you like laid back, bluesy/American slightly folk/country, lyrics about hurt, pain, emotion laid bare with his unmistakable voice..this is for you....don't tell me, you've all got this album already, and I'm just catching up....

4 comments:

1 i z said...

s.a.y.i.n.g n.o.t.h.i.n.g...

Shaun said...

I like his second album as well :P

Rainbow dreams said...

Never heard of him.. but that says nothing, I rarely do know :)
It's wonderful to find music that you fall in love with

Caroline said...

it' s ok i've nver heard of him either.
:)