Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Small in the scheme of things I know....

While others blog, quite rightly, about Trident missiles, or people starving in Africa, or having no health care, or deep issues of faith, I know my blogs are fairly inward looking and about me. But we can't all be the same. And I do care about the other things...

And I worry that we are developing weapons of mass destruction (only for self defence you understand) in case the USA decide to attack us....

But I am also slightly concerned that the bridge of my nose became sore and painful yesterday, as if I had banged it - but wouldn't I know? Today it became even more painful, as if badly bruised, and it started swelling..now it is red and there is swollen tissue on both sides..and it hurts..surely I would remember if someone had head butted me?

Now I am not only fat but I look like a boxer. I will audition for the part of the Elephant Man...

Meant to go swimming tonight...oops....

3 comments:

1 i z said...

How very strange. Do you think your cocaine habit might be catching up on you?

Or maybe you did go swimming and you swam so fast you smacked your nose on the end of the pool. Head trauma can result in memory loss you know...smell you skin - any tinge of chlorine?

Seriously though my love, go to the docs if it gets worse.

(and never apologise for your blog, it's one of the very first I check and it's been a lifeline during my illness!)

Caroline said...

hug. wierd. hug. very odd indeed. hug. love you. i still think that DC thumped you for being mean about him and then hypnotised you with him charm so that you would forget all about it :)

sally said...

Funny, Jacky blamed it on my cocaine habit too!!!!