Monday, October 31, 2005

Hello! Anyone out there?

I feel very alone...apart from, I think, one exception, (thank you K!) no one has blogged for days and days and days...no comments on my blog......just endless silence. I suppose you are all out there living your lives! Oh well, I'll just be patient for someone to return to the fold....

It's been a strange few days. I hung on all week until my bereavement counselling on Friday...what a session that was! A quiet weekend, been doing a lot of thinking, and dealing with stuff, in my head, but also caught up with James and Laura and partners which was lovely.

Did a lovely autumnal dog walk through woods with Peter, Jacky and doglets, and have started to sleep just a bit better...

Well, better get ready for work..here's to a better week!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Indeed, here's to a better week! Glad you had a good weekend.

We finally managed to stop this weekend - but that was away, without the computer, so no chance of finishing off the couple of posts I have started.

Take care of you. xxx

Caroline said...

heloooo - i'm here, honest i am. ok, maybe i wasn't, but not for want of trying. i@d rather have been here honest. but then you know that!

Kathryn said...

Trouble is, love, I worry that you'll get bored of hearing that your friends love you, think you're great and are cheering you onwards and praying for you too.
Come to think of it, that last sentence just proves how very stupid I am. Next time, i'll keep on commenting regardless.
Don't tell my dogs that Sophie is getting walks,- they've forgotten what that means,I think, I'm such a c*r*a*p mum....so clearly I'm not actually living my life at all.
hugs and loves for the week ahead, anyway xxx

Kathryn said...

Now it's YOUR turn to disappear quietly...hope your head is above water.
Hugs xx