Saturday, October 22, 2005

Too busy to blog...

or possibly too tired, it's one or the other at the moment! I am either full on busy or collapsed on the sofa, half comatose or asleep before dragging myself up to bed where of course I can't sleep on account of the tablets. But being on anti-depressants at least man one is awake and happy rather than awake and miserable! But being too tired even to blog is a bit sad. I don't know what excuse some of you have out there for not blogging for ages and ages...shame on you!

The reason I am blogging now is that I have just arrived at my parents' house to do some more sorting and clearing prior to selling..I have had a cup of tea and looked through the post..now blogging seems a good idea...avoidance or what!

Anyway, why are the counterfeit Stones on my blog? Cos I did follow-spot on them at the theatre, and the place was packed, and just rocked..it was like a party..they are a good tribute band, so if you like the Stones and would like a good night out, go and see them at a place near you! And talking to them backstage, I can confirm that they are also Very Nice People.

Also, I have been out with Rosemarie this week to see the film Kinky Boots. We enjoyed it, worth a night out, some laughs, and some obvious but thought provoking stuff re prejudice and stereo-types. I can't possibly remember or spell his name, but the guy who plays the drag queen is stunning!! His performance should get an Oscar.

I ought to do something productive, but I warn you I will blog again this weekend in order to stay vaguely sane! We have a buyer for the house, so not many more weekends here. Which is both good and bad, sad and happy.....

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

It's a horrible process I know, love.
Keep on blogging in the gaps, and we'll keep hugging and even maybe praying...x

Caroline said...

since you haven't blogged again , as per your final paragraph, does that mean you have not stayed sane?