Tuesday, April 17, 2007

They are lvoely, thank you...

Liz, you are a good friend. The flowers are amazing and are filling the whole house with the most wonderful scent. They drink about 2 pints of water a day!!

I will admit to not having such a good week. Flowers and friendship, a listening ear at the end of a phone..what more could a girl want? (Ok, don't get me started....)

Another Good Thing: I mentioned a few months ago that I was doing some training for the national organisation...my reputation has gone before me, and they have asked me to run a workshop at the national convention in September, in Edinburgh. The subject? Managing Volunteers!!! Oh well, that's one organisation which appreciates me at least.....

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

((Sally))
Reading between a few lines - you are AMAZING and do a fantastic job for at least two organisations that are incredibly fortunate to have you....
And we love you.
Lots.
xxx

1 i z said...

Oh look Sally, someone else hwo thinks you're wonderful. Remind me, how many people did we decide needed to say it before you'll give in and believe it?

Seriously though, glad you like the flowers. in my book all lovely ladies should be sent flowers regularly and if I had the money I'd be Elton John to all my friends...if you know what I mean...roses, lilies etc not big spectacles and hair plugs...

sally said...

Oh, Liz, you do make me laugh...thank you!!! But don't send me flowers too often..people will talk...