Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fings wot I did this weekend....

Went shopping in St Albans with Laa and bridesmaid Amy. Looked for wedding stuff. Had wedding meeting at the Waffle House. Mmmm....banoffee waffle and banana milk shake to die for....had girlie evening in, ate chocolate and pop corn, watched The Holiday..love it lvoe it...I so lust after Jude Law in that film.....

Then today..went shopping in J*hn L*wis!! MoB and B-Maid tried on lingerie and Laa did the running about between fitting rooms sorting us out. Had ladies lunch in the restaurant and a pot of tea for three (how grown up) and discussed marriage, fear, doubt, being sure, not being sure..and I listened to Laa and Amy and said little..apart from the timeless wisdom of..'whatever happens..keep communicating with each other. Keep talking. And keep listening.'

We bought ribbon for the cars and I picked up my dress, and..wait for it..I got a hat!! Yes, I got a hat!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Sally I love, love LOVE hats.
Can almost resign myself to being middle aged mother at the thought of hats to come
Bet it's fantastic.
Hugs xxx