Monday, April 10, 2006

Write one hundred lines....

I will not keep eating chocolate and making myself feel sick.
I will not keep eating large packs of M&Ms and making myself feel sick.
I will not keep buying large amounts of chocoalte and M&Ms which make me feel sick.
I am good for getting up at 7.30am this morning and walking the dog.
I am good for having yoghurt and fruit for breakfast.
Tomorrow morning I will get up at 7.30am and go for a swim before work.
I will not keep eating chocolate and maiking myself feel sick.

2 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

you are indeed goood for getting up early to walk the dog and for the healthy breakfast :-)

Caroline said...

writing lines is SUCH good discipline. and the beauty of it is that doing it never changes behaviour! let's go for a compromise. write the lines, then eat the chocolate.

and know you are lovely!