Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's a mad world......

I know can't blog about my work..if only I could, so much to share, that is sad, exciting, challenging, rewarding..sometimes it does my head in, as they say..yesterday morning involved.... in no particular order, driving my lovely car..now a year old, still love it...sunshine, country side, children...some clean some not so clean......more children, a baby, more children, a dog, then another dog, a cat, a loud budgie, Cbeebie's on all Tvs, two cockateils, a mouse..tears...(not me!)..a variety of human problems...I arrived at the office and went straight to the church cafe next door for a quiet sit and a late breakfast involving a mug of coffee and two, yes two, toasted tea cakes and butter.

Good day..totally fed up of my phone, which has a crap camera, can't hear people on it and the battery holds about five minutes of charge. Thought it would take hours to make a decision, cos I don't do them well, but I wanted to look at the phone Liz has, as a starter, then the salesman whipped his out..his phone that is, keep it clean..why do I think about sex every two point four seconds??? Don't answer that..any way his phone was the same one and he said it was brilliant, so i thought, it must be a sign, I'll buy one, so I did, and now I am studying how to use it......

Off to a Power Point Level Two training day now..if only I could remember what I learned on level One......

No comments: