Friday, April 07, 2006

A good Friday...

Yes, it was a good day, after a mostly good week, except for Thursday when I started to wobble a bit in the evening....I think myself into a black hole sometimes, thinking and thinking, and knowing I should stop, because I feel depression like a black cloud descending...So after work I went and walked the dog and tried to let the spring evening lift my mood.

Coming back home, I involved myself in downloading my pictures to my blog, then watched the TV, and made myself think happier thoughts. I think it was a delayed reaction to the loveliness of last weekend, away among friends, so much anticipated, so much enjoyed, I was very relaxed and didn't get upset once!!!! so by Thursday the 'feel good' factor was wearing thin...

However, I woke up feeling ok this morning, and after a day in the office, met Rosemarie for a swim and I managed 18 lengths, before having a hot shower, then coffee and gossip, which is, after all, the purpose of the outing. We had a good talk and of course, a few laughs, and I say God bless good friends, and it's Saturday tomorrow....you never know, it might be fun.....

4 comments:

Caroline said...

is it fun yet?!
love you.

sally said...

yes it has been!! sunshine, dog walks, coffee and shopping in town... we will do that too!!!!

Rainbow dreams said...

Am so pleased you're having a good week end - wishing you a happy Sunday too :-)

Kathryn said...

Some of your friends rather wish they were within coffee reach!
Happy Sunday, anyway xx