Friday, April 28, 2006

Come on and celebrate......

...let us celebrate and sing.....well, steady on, maybe not so much singing..well in our hearts if not actually out loud..my challenge to you today is to see how much you have to celebrate and be thankful. (Yes, it's ok, you haven't gone to the wrong blog by mistake..the pills are working...) Like yesterday, I had six keen, wonderful new volunteers trained and ready to go a the end of the course. We had our usual celebration lunch. This is the first training course I have not run, cos my 'new' assistant ran it admirably instead. So I took the opportunity to celebrate that fact, and the fact that she has now been with me a year. So I bought her some flowers. Then, because my secretary is brill, and has been with me nearly four years, and she is dealing with elderly and sick parents, and trying to juggle everything, I bought her flowers too.

And I thought how lovely people are - sorry, lvoely - and thought that people I just knew, and liked, a couple of years ago, have truly become friends, no matter where they live, through the amazing power of the mobile phone and blog world. Friends I wouldn't have, or know so well. So I wish to celebrate that. So you see, I know I am not alone..could that be God trying to tell me that, in one of His Mysterious Ways?

Thank you my friends. Now go off today and find things to celebrate. They are all round you. Lvoe you.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

fantastic first thing in the morning blog to read!

huge hug

Kathryn said...

We lvoe you too.
Lots.
Need this sort of perspective this morn, so bless you for providing it.
Hugs xxx

Rainbow dreams said...

Thank you Sally - what a lovely post,
Have a wonderful day, Katie