Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tagged for five things...

Tagged by the ever wonderful Liz, I suppose I must stop being lazy and list five things you do not know about me. Difficult, I am such an open person, but here goes......

1. I am quite partial to chocolate.
2. I am rather an emotional person.
3. I listen to Radio 2.
4. I aim to lose three stone in 2007.
5. I have booked an introduction to the gym with a personal programme plan thrown in on Thursday evening.
6. I can't count very well.
7. I get carried away with enthusiasm once I start something.
8. My daughter is getting married in May. I am the first 'Mother of the Bride' amongst my peers.
9. I love listening to music, especially folk influenced.
10. I have been waiting for a 'friend' who said he was calling round just after 1pm. It is gone 4pm now. I am bored. Irritated.
11. Anything else, I don't know about me either....

No comments: