Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sooooooooooooo frustrating....

Couldn't even comment on my own blog tonight! I answered some of the points raised by Merlin and Shaun, then had to sign in, but couldn't post my comment as the word verification thingy wasn't working. So I had to give up. Some blogs don't have the word thingy, can I get rid of it? Now I have come to write a new post, blogger has asked me to sign in again..please someone, explain?? Caroline has the same problems. And on the new Internet tool bar, where has the refresh button gone? Shaun - help!!

Change of subject to calm me before going to sleep..have two new CDs..first, Rufus Wainright..mmm.. not sure, jury is still out...and Nick Drake..think I like him better, although a bit depressing, which is rather stating the obvious ..he is ahead on points...

Went to the theatre in London last night, saw Much Ado About Nothing at the RSC (ok so I slept through some of it, you would guess that!) was a good production, had Tamsin Greig (Green Wing, Love Soup) and Patrick Robinson (Ash in Casualty..a fact which evaded me and bugged me until the end..I knew I recognised him!).

At least it got me out of the house!!!

5 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

my refresh button now we've upgraded to the newest internet explorer, is on the top line, right of centre between a padlock and a red cross - but I don't know if it's different on different pc's ...
Am pleased you had a good night

Caroline said...

i've not upgraded explorer - me and change don't work well together so it's not that....


if i log in to my own blog dashboard first i don't have to log in again to comment on other peoples - but if i go to theirs first i have to log in separatly each time..

nut now i'm gonna have to log in to post this damnit....

Merlin said...

Tamsin Greig - "Debbie" from the Archers. I know, I am sad to know that. As to the word verification thing, I have always wondered how you got your blog to have it!

Stuart said...

errrrr. do you really mean Rufus and not Rupert?

sally said...

casual humming....edit...more casual humming.....