Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reason not to blog..number 132....

Thank you all for your concern and noticing my absence. Where have I been and why no blogs?


There is no one reason, rather a mixture.....before the wedding I had been quite depressed and had a lot of thigns going on, but really had to focus on the Big Day..which I did quite well...as one would expect, after, there is a bit of a low, but also a great deal of tiredness, and I just needed space and time, and..well, if you have nothing to say...lots of complex thoughts and feelings, a bit sad for someone my age I know....you would think I would be a bit more sorted, but no..and I didn't want to write endless depressing angst ridden blogs..sorry to disappoint....


I have also been as busy, if not more busy than I have been in a while: not long before Laura's wedding I took on the Admin for another festival which happens in September (more later) and there has been more work than I anticiapted! So instead of my laptop being my early morning and late night blog companion, it has instead been used for endless e-mails, minutes of meetings, chasing people, yes, actual work, which, trying to do it around a full time job has been taxing and tiring..but has also kept me busy which is probably a good thing....


So here I am back...will blog about the other stuff I have been up to..with pictures..real soon. Thank you for your love and patience....

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Just glad you're alive, lovely...Try not to push yourself too hard xxx

Disillusioned said...

Glad things are OK. Be gentle with yourself.

Rainbow dreams said...

am pleased you are ok - take care and I hope it slows down a little to let you breathe soon, Katie,x

Merlin said...

Time off from blogging is allowed - glad you are OK.