Thursday, June 28, 2007

End of Day 2....















Window and door completely bricked in now, hole made for new window but still boarded up...maybe get a new window today!!!

Despite various ups and downs I am still feeling ok, still accessing some energy, dealing with e-mails and conference calls etc for S*gar Hill Festival (do google it and see the new website and line-up....) dealing with the problems and personality clashes, working hard at the day job, coping with people who promise they will ring ('your friendship is important to me, please do not give up....') and then don't, and forget they even said they would (how important does that make you feel on a scale of 1 to 10, let me see....)

I get through the day, am bouncy with my staff, focused on my work, even risk going to the hairdressers for a cut and colour...not too bad altho I haven't washed and blow dried it this morning....(I bought some ghd solid ceramic hair straighteners..they should be called omg, the price.....

But...there is always a but..yesterday did end in tears....after a trip to the vet yesterday morning, cos Sophie's fur is all falling out, 'Just a heavy moult I'm sure, but we'll do a routine blood test to be sure.....' no, all is not well with Sophie, and this morning she has to go back for more blood tests, and Clvie tried to get a urine sample but failed, so I have to try...but the news doesn't sound good,. so I stayed up last night and just cuddled her, and cried....my best friend....








4 comments:

Caroline said...

hug if you want one...
xC

Kathryn said...

Absolutely. Hugs and love xxx

Rainbow dreams said...

thoughts and prayers and hugs too, x

Merlin said...

You know my number