Friday, June 29, 2007

Ready and waiting.....

Packed and ready to head off to Cheltenham, just waiting for my lift to arrive :))))))) Hope it will be on time!!!!!!!!!

Up and ready early this morning, the builders are here by 8am, so I was in my best negligee, make up perfect, casually leaning on a work top waiting....hunky builders, have to be presentable....then I saw the note left by Clvie saying they were doing another job in London today and won't be back until Monday....men!!! I brushed the brick dust off my sleeve and plugged in the kettle to make tea, til I realised the plug point wasn't attached to a wall any more (ok, a..and then it dawned on me.....moment) and wondered where all the black grit in the sugar bowl had come from.....

Oh well, I think I'll go and start a good book to while away the time. See you later.

1 comment:

Disillusioned said...

Hope you have a great time in Cheltenham!