Wednesday, June 27, 2007

End of Day One....

and it looks like this.....














....we had better start thinking about what we want to do now...

Knowing that the builders would be working up one end of the kitchen, I happily moved a lot of 'stuff'' up the other end, to the kitchen table. But it's funny how dust and rubble can travel that extra couple of feet..who'd have thought....

When removing the cupboard that was in the middle of the kitchen, the builders found a tin of Whiskas stamped 1989 under 19 year's supply of plastic bags (waste not want not....) and the cat's been dead 10 years at least...

Gave me an excuse to get Clvie to call in and get a take away on the way home..can I get away with not cooking for the next six months I wonder???

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I read the date as 1899 and was rather startled!
Lots of take aways.
Definitely.
And meals out.