Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Approach with care....

Feel in a bad mood tonight..everything's annoying me..my hair, needs cutting, fringe too long and irritating...new soft contact lenses I was given to try out are just not working..can't see well at any distance and that is irritating me.....abandoned them and this morning and tried another new set of soft lenses, different make. Vision was better, until trying to watch football on TV tonight, and my lenses felt dry and it felt like I was looking through fog..so I took those out and resorted to vari-focals, which somehow have got bent and are uncomfortable to wear - are you getting the picture? Thought about going to bed at 9pm, but worked at the dining room table with one eye on the football, only that was also annoying with Clive tutting and muttering...

I went out to the kitchen just before the end to make coffee and missed Sweden equalising. It sure annoyed Clive but doesn't make a huge difference re the next round. Having Michael Owen injured will. Oh am I sounding like someone who cares???? Nearly Wimbledon. Now you're talking.....

Never mind. Tired and hormonal. Go to sleep..yes, am sleeping the sleep of the blessed these days, just pass out til morning, lovely..then tomorrow evening, the Steve Lawson gig. Yay! Can buy his new CD. Yay! Um....referring to my blog a month ago, when I went to his last gig, think I was in a bad mood then... and the month before...regular as clockwork. Please don't let it put you off, Darren, I'd lvoe to see you. David has a church meeting to go to. Ttch. Can't get the friends......

No comments: