Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Chocolate, tea and bobbing....

I have come home slightly early, and am curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea, a bar of whole nut and the two women bob on the TV. Almost as exciting as the curling! I definitely have hibernating, squirrel like aspirations until at least May.....

Slept well last night, sheer emotional exhaustion! Woke in the early hours to go to the loo and what was playing in my head? 'If I were a rich man' sung by Topol, from Fiddler on the Roof. I went to see Fairport Convention on Friday, have been listening to their album in the car.....and that is what my head plays at night...so very, very bizarre. And the dreams, don't get me going on the bizarre dreams I have...

Was co-facilitating some workshops today at a conference...had to run the same workshop 3 times. I walk in, and who is sitting in my first workshop but my bereavement counsellor who saw me for a hour last night being a complete emotional wreck! Excellent...sure she is just as surprised to see me!!!

Was a good day. Feel I have earned my early finish and sofa time. Any excuse.....

3 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Of course you have more than deserved your early finish and sofa time - no excuses needed at all :-)

And for what it's worth I'd guess your counsellor just saw you doing what you do - and doing it well x

Caroline said...

you need an excuse for chocolate and sofas.... nah, i don't think so. just do it!

Caroline said...

where have you gone to my lovely?