Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A sunny day!

Actually a warm, summer's day! Warmer outside than inside the office. By lunchtime I thought we needed warmth and sun - like delicate plants, so M-A and I went and sat outside Carluccio's for lunch which was pleasant and warm and lvoely.

Tonight after work I weeded the front drive and garden, which is block paving and gravel, and was looking a little neglected. This is the first stage of clean up for Laura and Mec's party - now at least the approach to the house looks decent! Just have to take down the dead hanging basket....

Finished the hard work and went round to Jacky's for coffee, sat outside on her patio and talked, which was lvoely. Said no to cake and biscuits. I lost weight for a whole week, but have put on again since Saturday. I blame the Marks and Spencer bite size flapjacks which I bought to share in Bristol. Which means everyone else eats one or two and Sally has the rest. Note to self: don't buy yummy things.

No comments: