Thursday, August 04, 2005

Going, going...

..soon it will all be gone. Mum and Dad's house is on the market, I've looked at the pics on the agent's website, all the rooms neat and tidy and..oh so empty. I've just put my dad's metro on e-bay, so hopefully soon that will go. I'm going back on Sunday to finish off emptying cupboards of glassware, crockery, cutlery. etc. Then it will just be the furniture to go when the house is sold. I can't tell you how bizarre this whole thing is.

Good day at work today, lunch with Rosemarie - we both had salad! - and our penultimate supervision session. Yes, she has resigned as my supervisor -and the Chair resigned, and now the Treasurer has resigned... no wonder I have an issue with abandonment..so much to take to my bereavement counsellor!!!

Have walked Sophie this evening, with Jill and Harry, and noted sadly how the nights are drawing in. I'm not ready for autumn!! Oh well, nothing for it, better ring George and do some front desk planning....

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

It is horrible...but you have lots of people who love you lots and won't let you feel homeless and adrift for long...and most of whom show no signs of going anywhere.
Congrats on salad. Luci's Australian friend left today, so L and I have undone a week of good work with consolation prizes ;-( xx

Caroline said...

hugs...