Tuesday, August 09, 2005

An e-bay success!

Success! I sold my dad's little old metro on e-bay for £50!!! It's not much but at least it saves us having to pay someone to take it away! Now all I have to do is worry about getting down there to hand it over..it will cost about £50 in petrol....

Had a family picnic in the park today, lots of families anvolunteersrs came, and we sat on rugs and ate our picnics, then played games, and football and general running around games with the children, while the mums had a rest. It was so hot though..what a change in temperature!

Went for a dog walk with Jill after dinner, then checked blogs whilst talking to Caroline on the phone. We were just complaining that some people haven't blogged for a while, and how boring this was, when I clicked on Stick's blog to discover a new post. Oh, I said, Stick has blogged today! Oh, said Caroline, now I will have to get up and turn my computer on to read it.... no peace for the wicked....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

it's true - i'm here specially to spy on the latest blog entries. I'm very proud of myself I have been internet free since leaving work at 6.45. Thats a whole 4 hours.