Monday, August 08, 2005

It's not my fault!

No, it's Caroline's fault that I have broken my diet, with her yummy ginger and chocolate cake. I collapsed onto a sun lounger in the garden after work tonight with a cup of tea and a piece of her cake. The ginger cake bit is crumbly and moist, the chocolate on top is squidgy. I don't mind ginger, but it's not my favourite, so a bit less ginger and a bit more chocolate next time,if you don't mind. Thanks.

Clive is still bedridden so I have been doing lots of stairs and doing meals, coffee, and tonight, whiskey! I came home from work lunchtime even. After work I walked the dog with Jackie, then did dinner, then worked on the radio signing in-and-out sheets for GB, then made coffee for me and Clive and sat down and went to sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..whilst trying to have texted conversations with Liz and Laura. Hope to sleep better tonight. Feeling a bit better. Have been more active and positive and less depressed. Can only be a good thing! Must be the cake!

Finally made a decision and booked to have my hair cut and coloured after days of wavering. Then Jackie said tonight how nice it looks! Should I have it done? I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Go have it done - you deserve to have a bit of pampering and I used to always find that the place I went to while in the UK did that - they gave incredibly good head massages that I just haven't experienced anywhere else - felt like you stepped out of the mad rush of life for a while. :)