Saturday, January 28, 2006

About the diet...

On Monday, which was a good day, I said I was going on a diet and giving up chocolate. Caroline said she gave it til Wednesday. Clearly she over estimates my willpower. It lasted until Tuesday, when I had a bit of a bad day. I had chocolate biscuits. Wednesday I had chocolate cake (not my fault, they put it out for lunch on my training course) and there were chocolate buttons on the table too (I do hope the others didn't want any) then on the way home I was incredibly sleepy and I had to pull off and go and buy a coffee, and somehow a couple of packets of M&Ms got into the bag.

Thursday I bought petrol and a bar of Cadbury's Dairy milk crept in, and on Friday the lovely man who gave me the chocolate orange last week gave me a dark chocolate bounty...now they are very hard to find, but when we do, we know the rules..we have to buy a couple. I ate it in the car before I got home.

Today, Saturday, I popped out for bread and dog food, and somehow an iced ring donut came home with me.... come to think of it, this diet really isn't going well, is it?

If I am not going to be a new slim me, then I have become a new slightly red/auburn me as I was bored this morning and dyed my hair.

Sorry, I will try and think of something to make my blog more thought provoking/arty/political ....hang on while I have a chocolate biscuit and think about it...

4 comments:

Caroline said...

similarly it's qbsolutley not my fault that today i have made immense inroads into the large bar of cadburys milk cho that the lovely sally liverated from the shop in Bath. i needed it to sustain me during an intense afternoon's benefits work. honest. and sally bought it. not me. so sally gets the calories. that IS how it works isn't it?

1 i z said...

absolutely - food bought for you by others clearly has zero calorific content.

Lvoe you both so much!

Caroline said...

just the one?

love you
xc

Kathryn said...

Just finished box of Co-op chocolate shells, which Luci bought to celebrate ...oh something that needed chocolate.
That'll be life, then, I guess.
And now I need chocolate, to console me for the end of the box of chocolate shells...
And I STILL can't write my bits for that wretched book
Sorry, Sally...using your comments to air my own chocolate ridden inadequacies feels a bit mean. I'll buy you a bar of choc when I see you...xxx