Friday, January 13, 2006

And this was the present....

This is the birthday present I gave my friend for his 45th birthday. The message on the box says it all..'We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing'. My philosophy exactly.

I was informed yesterday that he had installed the software and plugged the hamster wheel into the computer. It should go round as you type. Apparently, all it did was crash his pc....oops, sorry.

I found this pic on e-bay. Someone is selling this as an 'unwanted gift.' (One bid so far at 99p.) I wonder......

2 comments:

Caroline said...

get him the real thing instead. i have some you can have.....

1 i z said...

Fantastic.

Well I suppose the pc crashing thing isn't quite so good. But the concept is fab none the less!

Pooing penguins, USB hamsters - I hereby crown you Pressie Buying Queen of 2006!!