Friday, January 06, 2006

Nearly time to head up North....

I so nearly packed a bag and headed up to Manchester after work yesterday, without telling anyone where I was going in a kind of, 'They'll all be worried about me then, then they'll be sorry they didn't take more care of me' kind of way. Of course I didn't, I just lay on the sofa, snuffled, slept and ate chocolate all in no particular order. And of course I can't get into 98% of my wardrobe (or my clothes).

Anyway, reading the two comments on my blog from two Mancunian friends - well three actually - I realise that I would have been welcomed with a hug and a bed for the night. I am so going North one weekend very, very soon. Lvoe you all xxx

3 comments:

1 i z said...

We'll welcome you (though you realise I now expect you to arrive with a few hastily made sandwiches wrapped in a red and white checked handkerchief, tied to the end a stick slung over your shoulder).

1 i z said...

Thinking about it...make that " a few hastily made sandwiches and a whole heap of chocolate" - it is you after all ;-)

Caroline said...

HUGS FROM BRISTOL....