Friday, December 07, 2007

Oooh, just wanted to say....

I followed the links on Merlin's blog, and did the thing about what sort of animal i was (some sort of deer I think) then what kind of kisser I am (a romantic one apparently, what did you expect) but then the links wouldn't upload on to my blog, I kept getting error messages.. Such a shame. And if that isn't enough for you geeks to work on, and tell me how to so it, I have found one major flaw with the i-phone that research hasn't solved...how to upload photos taken with the i-phone, onto the laptop. Aaah, not easy, haven't solved it yet..anyone want to take up the challenge?

2 comments:

1 i z said...

Post me your i-Phone Sally and I'll have a play and see if I can make it work...

sally said...

oh so tempting..let me think about that for a moment.....