Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting ready.....

Spent Saturday morning in town with DC doing final bits of Christmas shopping. Liz mentions Christmas tat...well you name it, he buys it. We always have to have a moving singing creature of some description, and this year we find a sweet Christmas mouse which sings 'We wish you a Merry Christmas' in a little mousy voice...we take it back to the SAND office (the Sandpit) and also decorate the little tree bought specially...well, we decorate the second, slightly bigger tree bought to replace the 'too small one' and I am given that to take home for my new kitchen:



















I also manage to hang chocolate decorations on the office tree without eating too many..then depart to do my 'big' supermarket shop for the festive season..early Saturday evening proves to be a good time, it is unhurried and successful, and I go home to do some work preparing bedrooms for the visitors, and even feel inspired to make some mince pies. Oh, I am so organised! What was all that stress about????

2 comments:

1 i z said...

There's a tree under all that decoration?!?!?

The singing mouse, sounds...errrr... lvoely...

Rainbow dreams said...

I think I saw a singing mouse around ~ on mouse's blog I think... there must be a whole family of them.. :)