Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What is it to be?

Went to the doctor tonight. She was very kind and understanding and tolerant of the person going to pieces in front of her. So, what is it to be? I have a choice...back on the anti-depressants or try HRT? She looked at the screen - I see you have a history of depression - actually, no I don't, I was on them for six months almost two years ago, after my parents died..I don't think that counts as a history...

I'll be ok if I can just get some sleep...if my kitchen could get finished and my house back in some kind of order.

I go to work and come home. Clive is around, he gets the shopping now, and puts something in the microwave for two minutes, and hey presto, we have dinner. I have forgotten how to cook. Shopping used to be what I did. I sit on the sofa and can't remember what to do. What did I used to do with my time? Tonight I put on a dvd to pass the time, and, yes you guessed it, I went to sleep....

Not sure where I go from here. Except to Manchester on Friday, of course...hope I keep awake driving!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

hug....not sure what else to say.

Kathryn said...

Love you.
Phone if you want to talk...
It will get better - there's just too much awfulness in too many directions right now, and transition times just suck.
Hugs and prayers xxxx