Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Repeat viewing..sort of....

Me and Rosemarie planned a cinema outing tonight. She suggested Ratatouille! Given that there was absolutely nothing else on we wanted to see, and I just a. wanted to be out of the house and b. see Rosemarie, I didn't tell her I saw it last week with Clive, and went again.

I laughed like a drain at the first short film, priceless, and settled down with my coffee and large packet of m&ms to watch the main feature. Not only did I stay awake throughout, I realised just how much I had missed last week! Man, I must have slept through half of it! So I was glad I went again...

We went our for a drink after, and I bent Rosemarie's ear for over an hour re life, work, kitchens, relationships, HRT, and bless her she listened - again....

Thank God for friends, who help me cope far better than any pills.

Anyway, as I sat in a traffic jam today I fell asleep at the wheel...made me decide that driving to Manchester and back at the weekend probably isn't safe! I seem to fall asleep anywhere except in bed, which is extremely annoying....but I have booked my train tickets now, so I can travel in comfort, complete with i-pod and a good book..though I will probably close my eyes for a bit...

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

sometimes friends are so much better than anything else, am pleased you managed to see ratatouille...we haven't yet..

enjoy your weekend, x