Monday, August 14, 2006

Nearly time.....


I thought this might amuse..well, it amuses me... I have a Winnie the Pooh calendar on the wall behind my desk at the office, and it came with a sheet of WTP stickers for Very Special Occasions.

So in preparation for next week, I have stuck stickers on depicting what I might be doing....Sunday 20th..jumping up and down with excitement, leaving to go to Cheltenham..Monday 21st, putting my waterproof hat and coat on, plus Wellingtons...Tuesday 22nd, working very hard Making Lists and Writing Things Down, 23rd, Jar of Honey (need sustenance) 24th, me and George Thinking and Reading, 25th, me with Jar of Honey, 26th, me and a friend at Mainstage, Watching and Listening, 30th, me very tired and fast asleep in bed back home....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

oh i love it! that's wicked that is!
(I'll probly still be here typing in the absurd 10 letter word verification....)