Friday, August 04, 2006

First pictures...




....of our cottage: the lounge, my bedroom 9ensuite of course!), the dining room and the view across the village square...see that blue front door? That is ours and the cottage is directly behind the pink flower basket on the lamp post. If it looks idyllic, it's because it was.

It was a very special place, physically and emotionally: a place I was worried about going to, but it was ok, and without knowing, my cousin had given me the space I needed, and spoiled me absolutely, because he wanted to, without asking for anything in return. Except the pleasure of my company, of course!

2 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

that looks wonderful - am pleased it was what you needed, just when you needed it :-)

Rachel said...

I'm glad it turned into something so good - isn't it great how these things sometimes turn up out of the blue!!
Hope the week back is going well.
Rach xx