Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Keeping busy...

..with the tennis, when I could stay awake..seem to be doing a lot of sleeping....have an eye infection apparently, have to throw my contact lenses away and wear glasses for a week..yuck....been to choose tiles for the kitchen floor. Thought I knew what I wanted. Thought I chose something I liked. Got it home. Didn't like it. Not sure what I want now. C is losing patience. But these things are expensive and you only buy them once. At least I do.

Looking at appliances. Drawing kitchen plans. Sleeping. Missing Wimbledon. Car boot sale (got up at 6.20am, impressive!) Sold some things. Sat in the sun. Drank coffee and ate pastries. Could have sold the dog and the chair I was sitting on. Are some people really stupid???

Working. Going out for lunch. Evening committee meetings. Mec's birthday - tea and chocolate cake, yay!!!

Got a funding bid to write. Families to visit. Volunteers to recruit (got 2 potentials at the car boot sale!). But for now...more sleep.... zzzzz.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

sleep well...hope you meet Sally amid all that frenzied activity and that she's well. Give her a hug from me!

Disillusioned said...

Sounds really really busy and stressful - hope it was at least slightly less so (in both aspects) in reality. Eye infections are yuck, particularly in association with contact lenses. I had to give up wearing my lenses two years ago because of the side effects of my anti-depressants and I miss them still. At least yours will be a temporary absence - hope the infection clears quickly.